Tuesday, March 31, 2015

More Spring Crafts . . . and Happy Blog Birthday!

Today is my blog's first birthday! I can't believe I've been writing these weekly posts (and a few extras, here and there) for a year. It has been a real learning experience, and I can't wait to get started on another year of crafting and blogging.

When I first starting posting, I did very little promotion. I wanted to make sure I could come up with a project each week--and write about it--before I went "public." My strategy worked, sort of, but it also kept some of my early projects from being seen. So, to celebrate the blog's birthday, I'm re-sharing a few crafts that appeared on the blog last March and April. Just click on the link below each picture and it will take you to the original page and directions. Enjoy!






3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first year! I remember how happy I was to celebrate it. You've got some great project ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 1st year! Your Easter egg ornaments are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your good wishes!

    ReplyDelete