Monday, June 22, 2015

Red and Blue Op-Art Pin




The Fourth of July is on its way, so it's time to show your red, white, and blue. For this op-art cross-stitch pin I used turquoise and dark rose embroidery floss (DMC #597 and #326) instead of the traditional dark red and blue. I think it looks patriotic and summery.

Click here to download and print the Red and Blue Op-Art Cross-Stitch Chart. As always, I used a pin setting from the Etsy shop Kailea. If you stitch the design on 18-count Aida, your finished embroidery will fit perfectly in a 1 1/2-inch square setting.

Visit my blog next week for more red, white, and blue craftiness!

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I like to turquoise better than I would like the dark blue. Thank you for linking up at the #StitchItBlogItShareIt Link Party. I hope you'll join us again every Sunday night at 7pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so amazing! Pinned and tweeted! Thanks for being a part of our party. I hope to see you, tonight at 7 pm. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete